CNA Certified Nurse Assistant Job Opening
CNA Certified Nurse Assistant
Aspire Physical Recovery Center of Cahaba River, LLC• Birmingham, Alabama
Category: Nurse Assistant
We are not the hustle and bustle of a hospital. We care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment that fosters meaningful and fulfilling relationships with our residents.
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services.
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life
We are in search of Certified Nursing Assistant’s (CNA) -
WE ARE OFFERING A NEW ENHANCED EXPERIENCE PAY!
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Give personal care to residents: bath (bed, shower, tub, whirlpool), shampoo, comb hair, oral care, personal hygiene, shave, nail care, assist with dressing, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic devices, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with resident’s care requirements.
- Ensure electronic and/or handwritten documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into nursing roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to
Job Type: Full-time
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Birmingham, AL (Required)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Preferred)