Licensed Practical Nurse Assistant Living Job Opening
Licensed Practical Nurse Assistant Living
Magnolia Trace Retirement Community• Huntsville, Alabama
Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee.
If you’d like to contribute to our vision, we’d like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
In this role, you will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to residents in our long term care facility. You will follow established policies and procedures while providing compassionate care to your residents.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Completion of a state approved Licensed Practical Nurse Program
- Current state Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Current or eligible for certifications in Cardio/Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Intravenous Therapy
- Minimum of one year experience within the geriatric health care field
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)